Thursday, October 4, 2012

Nail-Aween Nail Art Challenge Day # 7


Day # 7
Spider Nail Art

I love the way this turned out!!!
What I wish I could show you is how cool the spider
looks in the dark, but sadly my camera hates it. :(







Used: My brand new (just got in the mail 
all the way from England) Gosh: Holographic Hero,
China Glaze: Liquid Leather,
NYC: Matte Me Crazy top coat,
Sinful Colors Nail Art: Time Off,
and glow in the dark acrylic paint 
for spider on pointer finger.


Modified my Black Widow Spider 
a bit by adding Julep: Sofia (Which I did not realize
 before was glow in the dark!!!)




How my husband feels about my spider mani... LOL love the face!!!


So I have entered my first nail art challenge hosted by datyorkLOVES as 
Polish Gone Crazy off my Facebook page.



This is a list of the lovely ladies doing the challenge with me.

(List includes blogs and FB pages)

No comments:

Post a Comment