Thursday, October 4, 2012

Nail-Aween Nail Art Challenge Day # 9


Day # 9
Pumpkin Mani
I really liked this mani, it is inspired by Kayla Shevonne's tutorial.
I didn't follow it exactly, but I think it still turned out really well,
so I did both and took pictures of the progression of the mani.

With Flash


Without Flash


First layer: Nina: Glamrock, Sinful Colors:Cloud 9.



I used acrylic paints to do the faces.



Then I used Sinful Colors Nail Art: Worn Before 
for the stems on the ring finger, and Sunset 
for the stripes on the ring finger pumpkin.




So I have entered my first nail art challenge hosted by datyorkLOVES as 
Polish Gone Crazy off my Facebook page.



This is a list of the lovely ladies doing the challenge with me.

(List includes blogs and FB pages)

2 comments:

  1. Hehe, I love your pumpkins! :) I haven't got to that day yet. I was getting a little overwhelmed with all the stuff to do for October, but I did day 5's today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I have been wanting to try this out for quite awhile now. I am working on my ideas for day #10 right now.

      Delete