Wednesday, November 21, 2012

November 10-Day Nail Art Challenge: Day 7 - Stripes/Lines

Erica's Nails and More's
November 10-Day Nail Art Challenge:
Day 7 - Stripes/Lines

I went with a Thanksgiving Day color scheme for this 
challenge, as I will be wearing them tomorrow.

I alternated between creme colors on my thumb, middle and pinky fingers and shimmery colors on my pointer and ring finger.

I think I got both stripes and lines in this one it was a lot of fun I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.






This one needed a LOT of clean up.


Using the striping tape one of my lovely ladies at work 
bought me this week.



 


Supplies used:

Striping Tape: special thanks to Pat!
Sinful Colors: Could 9, Happy Ending, Let's Meet, and Innocent. China Glaze: With Love and Red Pearl. Sally Hansen Insta-Dry: Lightning. Sally Hansen Extreme Wear: Sun Kissed. Dark lines: Finger Paints: Picasso's Puce.



1 comment:

  1. How creative! I really like the rainbow style you used for this look too.

    ReplyDelete