Sunday, January 6, 2013

I was nominated again!!!



I was just nominated again for the Liebster Award!!! Which is so awesome and I am so honored. 

This is a link to my Liebster Award page with my full blog on it.

Here are the questions from Tricksie Talon from The Talon Trap

  1. Coke or Pepsi? (Or water?)
Of the three water.... But really it Would be Dr. Pepper. Even as I write this I am wearing my Dr. Pepper t-shirt.

  2. Tea or Coffee?
Tea definitely, but not green tea. I like black tea, white tea, and herbal tea.
  
  3. Name a book or movie that changed your outlook or taught you something valuable, even if it's only really valuable to you.
Piers Anthony's On a Pale Horse. It showed me a really cool perspective on different religions.

  4. What do you love about writing your blog?
Honestly, it gives me a place to put my obsession that keeps it out of the way of my family and friends that are not polish inclined (*gasp* There are people out there like that. What is wrong with them.)

  5. Is there a place you must visit someday? Where?
No not really, but my husband wants to go to the Czech Republic, Ireland and Scotland. Me with my fear of planes and massive motion sickness will go along with him, because I love him and it will make him happy.

  6. What is your favorite thing to have for dinner?
Mashed potatoes.

  7. What would your superpower be?
To absorb other powers by being near them, that way I could have them all.... I want to be like Peter Petrelli, we have been watching Heroes on Netflix.

  8. What is your favorite scent and why? Is it evocative of a time and place?
Vanilla oil from The Soap Opera. Reminds me of my mother and food. LOL

  9. What is a pet peeve of yours?
Seat belts that are twisted. Can't stand it, even if I am not wearing that seat belt I will fix it. I can't stand not wearing on in the car, but until it is fixed I can't wear it.

 10. Who is your favorite cartoon character?
Do I have to pick one? Dr. Seuss anything. But of what he does it would have to be the Grinch and the Lorax.

 11. Do you love or hate dark chocolate? (I find it's rarely a medium response!)
Well honestly, it hates me. It gives me a headache and a tummy ache.

If it is alright with her I will use the same questions I used earlier.
I will be looking to see if I can find 11 different lovely blogers to nominate as well.

My questions:

 1.  How many siblings do you have?
 2.  Do you prefer mani or pedi, and do you do your own pedis or let someone else do it for you?
 3.  How many bottles of nail polish do you have?
 4.  Do you prefer long or short nails, and what shape?
 5.  What polish brand do you own the most of?
 6.  Would you prefer a rack/shelf or drawers for polish storage?
 7.  Do you use striping tape, and what do you think of it?
 8.  Do you own dotting tools, or do you make your own?
 9.  Do you do manis for random world days that no one else knows about?
10. Do you have a significant other, and what do they think of your polish addiction?
11. What made you decide to start blogging?

I will list my selected blogers here as I add them.

3 comments:

  1. You didn't finish answering number three love! And I can vouch on the Seat belt issue! Lol love ya and congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your answers :) It was a great way to learn about this new blog I'm following ;)

    ReplyDelete