Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Naughty Nails Contest


This is my entry for that contest. It is based off the corset I wore for my wedding...  I hope you enjoy the mani as much as Mr. PGC enjoyed the original corset......   xoxo 



So the thumb represents the bottom of the corset with the garters attached to a stocking Complete with pink butterfly hip tatto (which I do not have).
Pointer finger is just one one booby!
Middle finger is the top of the back of the corset.
Ring finger is front view with metal closures (this corset only has laces in the back).
Pinky is the wait area as seen in the back.


I made sure to get different shots of the thumb so it can be seen from the proper angle (not upside down or sideways).







Polishes Used:
Wet n Wild - Fergie: Glowstick and Going Platinum
L.A. Colors - Art Deco: Intense Pink
Orly - French Manicure: Sheer Beauty
Nail Art: Black

No comments:

Post a Comment