Wednesday, February 6, 2013

February Nail Art Challenge Day 2 - Half Moon Nails

This is my day 2 Half Moon Nails mani for Erica's Nails and More's February 9 Day Nail Art Challenge.

As a I said before big part of her challenge is to support her current No Buy by using either untried polishes or ones that haven't been used in awhile. 

So in support of her the three polishes I used fell into one of those two categories.



As you can see I couldn't decide which I liked better. So... I thought I would post them both!!! I did a base color of All Mighty by Sinful Colors. I really like this pearlized blue, I have no idea why I haven't used it recently. 


After that was dry I placed reinforcement labels to make the half moons with a layer of See You Soon by Sinful Colors. It is a beautiful dark dark blue opaque shimmer. Then I took some pictures.
 After which I thought I wonder what Diamond Drops by Color Club would look like on this. So I stuck some more labels on to try it out. As it turns out I love it!



Polishes used:
Base color: All Mighty by Sinful colors (unused for a long time)
Additional layers: See You Soon by Sinful Colors (unused for a long time) and Diamond Drops by Color Club (untried)



Please stop by to see all the beautiful mani posted by the other ladies below!



No comments:

Post a Comment