Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Flip/Flop February Day 5 - 3D / Decals

I chose to do a 3D mani. I have never used Fimo sticks before and got some as a gift from Erica's Nails and More, so I thought this would be a great time to use them!!!



I used Fifty-Four by Orly which is a glimmery pale pink glitter as a base color on all but my accent nail on which I used Naked by China Glaze which is a beautiful pink shimmer. 





I tipped four of my nails with Naked by China Glaze first followed by Easy Going from Sinful Colors.


I then did an additional coat of Fifty-Four over all my nails for just a little more glimmer over all. I placed my super cute pink flowers and these really pretty green tear drop nail accents as leaves.






Polishes used:
Base color: Fifty-Four by Orly
Accent nail base color: Naked by China Glaze
Tipping colors: Naked by China Glaze and Easy Going by Sinful Colors








I hope you enjoyed my 3D french tip mani with accent nail.





Make sure you check out all the gorgeous nails of the other ladies in this challenge.


3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to see Fifty four used in a mani. I chose it as my free Orly a few weel\ks ago at Sally's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from sunny south ALABAMA;
    Your site is very well put together,enjoyable and overflowing with ideas.

    And you should remove the "DISCLAIMER"......you shouldn't apologize for such as that.NO ONE is mistake free and NO ONE cleans up 100% every time. If someone is O-fended ; well.....let them chew a wet polish brush(LOL)
    You just keeep on creating,showing,and ENJOYING your manis;and we will also!!
    NO APOLOGIES!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!! That disclaimer was placed in to support the no H8 on November 8th. I agree that no one is able to do that 100% of the time. xoxo PGC
      http://eradicateh8.blogspot.ca/

      Delete