Thursday, February 7, 2013

Flip/Flop February Day 6 - Fan Brush / Glitter Bomb


I decided to do a fan brush/glitter bomb hybrid.
This was my first fan brush mani per say. I use a fan brush to do my gradients  and this kind of reminds me of sugar spun nails. And of course I have pink in this mani!







I used a base color of Candy-licious by Wet n Wild-Megalast, which is a really pretty medium creme polish. 




The first color I used with the fan brush is Morgan by Julep, which is a really pretty dark pearlized purple and with my glitter was more of an accent color. 




Next I used Blushing Rose by color Club. I love this super pale pink creme, It is one of the lightest true pinks that I have. Last with the fan brush I used Wing Fling. Wing Fling is a hot pink glitter which I love!






I decided to do an accent nail, not my normal accent nail mind you. I used Gift Of Sparkle by Color Club for my accent nail and I did a free hand tip on the rest of my nails as well. 



I hope you enjoy this mani.




Polish used:
Base color: Candy-licious by Wet n Wild-Megalast

Colors used with fan brush: Morgan by Julep, Blushing Rose and Wing Fling by Color Club (I need to fix the label) 
Glitter accent nail and tips: Gift Of Sparkle by Color Club

No comments:

Post a Comment